Tuesday 14 December 2010

Sister's Christmas Bake Challenge !

 Facebook convo with sister from this evening....
Sister 
but you could tell me what baking you want....like actually. rocky road, mini chocolate Christmas puddings?

11:18pm
Ruairi
no,
honest
i prefare
puds etc
not confectionary

11:18pm
Sister haha good one. puddings like what?
i know you prefer puddings but you defo eat confectionery too....ive seen you a million times!

11:19pm
Ruairi HA!!!!
Ill eat everything

11:20pm
Sister
I know you will! So anything goes?
so heres the provisional list....
apple cake
coffee and walnut biscuits
sesame toffee banana fritters
banana bread
mini chocolate xmas puddings
shortbread (various types)
coconut buns
rocky road
sugar and spice rings
chocolate flake biscuits
butter whirls
butterfly cakes
cupcakes/muffins
cherry cake
gingerbread and gingerbread men
brownies (nigella's receipe)

11:22pm
Ruairi
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:22pm
Sister
i think that's enough at this stage

 (ps, i corrected MY spelling errors!)

 

ISnT MY SIS THE BEST (!) 

COOOL, so basically, its your choice, all the millions of people who read my blog (!!)

What will my sista bake for me this Christmas,

Thoughts, do leave suggestions in the comment boxes :-)

Pictures will of course be posted and suggesters will be linked in accordingly

P.S. 
i dont think she will cook puddings...

ruairi :-)

4 comments:

  1. The "butter whirls" sound particularly...whirly! :) Does she have a blog? Although even if she did, I have a fear of the metric system and I'd probably be concerned about the conversions! Happy eating this holiday!

    Consumed: My Culinary Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, your sister is totally awesome!! Second of all, I'm about to share with you one of the greatest and easiest recipes ever. I've eaten way too much of it for way too many years. :D

    Here's what you do...

    1) Place cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (I prefer Oreos, myself) in a large plastic bag and crush to bits with hammer, fists, what have you.

    2) Mix in a bowl with equal parts softened cream cheese. Form into truffle-sized balls.

    3) Dip in melted chocolate.

    The End.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I thought she was going to cook them all!!!

    What about the mini chocolate Christmas puddings?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, pick Koci's recipe. Those chocolate truffley things are delicious!!!
    What are butterfly cakes?

    ReplyDelete