Wednesday 6 October 2010

"Star" of Stuttgart

10 reasons why I love “Star Kebap & Pizza”!!!!! 

( but probably shouldn’t)


1. My first late night practice session in Stuttgart they re-opened after closing and gave me 2 litres of apple juice, and even tested if it was fizzy! I was very gracious and they blessed my onward journey 

( 50 seconds to my flat!)

2. I had my first time ( ...kebap) courtesy of “Star”. I know kebaps have a tough run in the UK, but over here they are at the pinnacle of the high end dining experience...

my first

3. My first and only kebap ( spelt kebap, take note people) was handed to me through a glass screen as a joke...it was funny and I laughed :-)


4. They make the pizzas fresh in front of you, including rolling the dough and dolling them up, ovening them …. You get the idea?

5. Its always open, even on Sunday when everything is closed, and once 5pm comes, I mean EVERYTHING is closed….except you “Star”





6.  They put a WHOLE bag of mozzarella on a mozzarella pizza and its not a half ass brand, I can see from the counter :-) They will put anything you want on a pizza…

7. They have a pizza deal on Friday, all pizzas 3 euro.. I think I may need hypnotherapy…

8. Did I mention that they are cheap? Massive pizzas are 4 euro, see pizza deal on Fridays for discounts

i know, a crap picture, trust me its real' good

9. I was told by an actual Turkish person that the owner is a master kebap maker/builder/administrator thingy…

10. Its super super clean and they always play appropriate music.. ( cheesy euro pop etc etc )

11. they sell MASSIVE bottles of apple juice-yum…

ok game over people…ten was enough right?!!

OK, I sure I could go on, but I don’t want to sound obsessed  or anything of the sort. If you happen to be in the greater Stuttgart area (anyone…!?) and  want a pizza ( or indeed a kebap) go to “Star”. Its near my flat, don’t ask the street name, something straße…

i dont think they have a website either...

(!)

ruairi :-)

5 comments:

  1. I saw it being made which made it even more yummy Raquel :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruairi please explain to me what a kebap is-I need to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza and apple juice? I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm acutally glad that we don't have a branch over here - I'd be the size of a mountain!!!!

    ReplyDelete