Friday 6 August 2010

aldeburgh times...

aldeburgh!




Bring on the Mo Fo’ fish and chips!!!




so, after a quick stop off in London for a night ( spent with Jane my partner in crime.....!) im en route to Aldeburgh for some music-ee time.




to be honest…




the best thing about visiting Aldeburgh is without doubt the fish and chips



So in preparation for a mighty feast, ive been starving myself…how about that for maturity! My stomach had been grumbling  SO LOUDLY, including for the entirety of the train journey leaving my seat mates( completely anonymous might I add…) looking a little bit uncomfortable…good times :-D




its worth it....trust me....




i went for the classic cod chips and mushy peas ( the peas didn’t make to photo cut) all for a fiver…which was truly epic.




mash in some micro session with the aldeburgh toy bodhran too…funny






also

my band, Tir Eolas have just booked a gig in the super nice venue, The Troubadore on the 19th October :-D ....




come and join us




ruairi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment