Friday 20 August 2010

blueberry and strawberry buckle

I found a nice recipe for blueberry and strawberry cake buckle...


click here to find it.... now, im not going to lie, mine look pretty different to the ones on the blog, but i guarentee they were really delishious-ness in the form of a bun...im not sure that traditionally they are supposed to be served with ice cream and lumpy strawberry coulis...or strawberries atall...:-Z ....hopefully nobody gets offended. Essentially, my intentions were good and i did my best, given the circumstances( the cupboards were bare)


moist and delicious and a little bit almond-ee

pre blitze nerves for these poor suckers
happier and more tasty now with a sprinkle of sugar





above and below,my choice of serving for this particular afternoon..
i blitzed some strawberries with some light white sugar to make a sauce to go on top of some homemade vanilla ice cream in the freezer ( not made by me...by dad surprisingly!!)



Check out more of the food librarians recipes, here 

ruairi :-)



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious. I really like the strawberry sauce you made.

    ReplyDelete